Mselect is urgently looking for a Wells Materials Management Coordinator for one of its major Oil & Gas clients to be based in Duhok, Kurdistan.
- The Materials Management Coordinator will handle the Company’s materials management requirements for Wells related operations. Responsibilities include inventory management from receipt, storage, distribution and/or disposal of materials and associated warehouse management activities.
- Work closely with Materials Management lead to insure materials for Wells are expedited from point of origin to Erbil warehouse and from Warehouse to rig or final destination site.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and material transfers & releases.
- Identify and facilitate the solution of potential issues and delays associated with import, export and intra- country movement of materials
- Track movements and issue updates to stakeholders in Wells/Subsurface/SCM functions.
- Understanding the origin of activities – Issuance of the PO, Call-off, or Contract, Understanding who the PO or Contract Holder is and the Vendor.
- Coordinate and preparation of shipping documents (MTR’s)
- Confirm contents with stakeholder (PO or Contract) to prep for movement. Shipment’s origin and destination awareness.
- Work will include airfreight, sea/ocean freight, road freight, intermodal transport and multi modal transport as required;
- Work closely with the Logistics and Procurement Depts. and coordinate inbound, outbound and in-country shipments
- Familiarity with Regional: Airports, Ports and road Freight from UAE and Turkey.
- Familiarity with Airfreight operations– Erbil International with alternate Sulimani AP paperwork and approvals.
- Road Freight – Preferred point of entry Ibrahim Khalil paperwork and approvals Sea freight – Mersin monitor and follow-up on documents.
- Preparation and management of shipping documents (Carrier and shipper) in full compliance with
- International and Kurdistan regulations
- Familiar with INCO Terms
- Monitor inspections and inspection services as required.
- Knowledge and awareness of 3rd party materials management fees, duties, etc. and method of assessment
- Coordinate with Procurement and key users on materials processing/support services with 3rd party providers (e.g. welding/pipe cutting/ service center needs, material handling equipment requirements, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 6 Years Logistics & Warehousing Related Experience
- Proficient in use of MS Office
- Experience with Oilfield related materials & equipment.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Understand internal chain of command
- Coordinate the preparation of shipping documents
- Warehousing and material movement
- Inventory counts.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written)
- Knowledge and awareness of Materials Management best practices
- Previous experience in similar role for Operator (Oil & Gas)
PROFESSIONAL / PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- Confident, self-motivated, high initiative and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills; including verbal as well as written and via computer
- Sensitivity to supervising and working with personnel with diverse cultural and religious backgrounds
- Prioritizing safety, the environment, and security as part of decision making process
- Analytical & problem solving skills - capable of determining reason(s) for less than optimum performance, making recommendations to resolve, and implementing agreed solutions.
- Team player, willing to coordinate and work with associated functional department personnel for the benefit of achieving the company's goals and objectives.
- Willingness to network and communicate with broader the company's organization.
- Prior experience in Kurdistan
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional accreditation (ex. CITT, CTL, CCS)