We are urgently looking to hire a Regional Rollout Manager with minimum of 3 years of experience for one of our international Telecom clients to be based in Kerman.
- Contributes to the development of Regional Implementation plan along with the Project Manager. Manages all Construction works and BSS/RAN implementation activities in a Region/Zone. Identifies and monitors TI/CW related risks and implements mitigation plans.
- Management of the construction works and equipment implementation team in assigned Region/Zone
- Ensures CW/TI activities and quality meet project requirements and targets
- Manages and coordinates the TI process according to agreed project time schedule in Region/Zone
- Manages and maintains TI equipment related fields in IPM tool reflecting the solution of the TSSR (once IPM goes live)
- Ensures the correct usage of project tools (IPM) and the data content. Performs tool audits with TI-suppliers (Subcontractors).
- Tracks all TI-extra work related issues and reports those to Project Manager.
- Ensures using PTID resources in projects (from subcontractors).
- Reviews Site specific drawings (site lay out + equipment installation drawings) coming from Service Suppliers/Subcontractors. Organizes kick off meetings for starting sites.
- Manages Subcontractors/Service Supplier teams (CW and TI). Prepares together with C&P the purchase orders for site-works to subcontractors/service-suppliers.
- Manages subcontractors teams (CW & TI) and follows up performance.
- Communicates Model site standard design & details to subcontractors/service supplier teams. Reviews site specific design (CW+TI) prepared by service supplier teams, sends them for Customer approval and ensures related follow ups.
- Co-ordinates site design and construction works site deployment activities with CW and TI supervisors in Region/Zone. Supports subcontractors/service suppliers in using IPM.
- Cooperates with network planning, site acquisition and site inspector to ensure the roll out according to the project plan.
- Ensures all local issues are considered and Vendor TI/CW standards and guidelines are followed.
- Support CW Manager to set up model site standards and ensures any CW/TI issues are properly considered.
- Follows up and reports the work progress related to time schedule and Quality to Project Manager and escalates the deviations.
- Analyzes CW/TI implementation key matrices as reported in vendor project management system IPM. Proposes and acts on corrective actions.
- Supports in setting up and following up documentation processes as set up by CW Manager/TI Manager within assigned Region/Zone.
- Fluency in English is required
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience as Rollout Manager.
- Related Bachelor or Master University degree.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- Iranian Nationality.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.