MSELECT is looking to hire a Video Senior Manager and Consultant for one of its major international Telecom clients to be based in Shenzhen, China.
- According to the development strategy of operator, identify challenges of operators’ network, conduct network consulting service, giving clear advices on how the network should be adjusted and planned in a consultative manner, and ensure attainment of company sales goal. Influence the strategy of operators is high expected.
- Participate in company top projects as leader or core member, promoting network consulting service, providing network development recommendation or technical expertise support for customers, and make presentations to CTO, CIO and CFO level customers.
- Establish and maintain a strong connection with C-level customer, participate in C-level customer presentations and speeches through high-level forum, project workshop etc.
- Participate the company's video strategy, architecture and solution development and contribute key viewpoints.
- Lead the video business and network consulting capability development.
- 20 years or more in the industry of communication, preferable with the world leading operator’s / supplier’s network strategy or planning experience.
- Bachelor or a higher degree, specialization in Communication, electronics, computer, and related fields.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience in Ericsson, CISCO Youku and OTT domains.
- Industry trend knowledge: The position holder should have in-depth foundation about telecom industry trend and be familiar with the technology evolution roadmap. Such as the trend of video services, network challenge for video services, OTT development etc.
- Telecom and video network knowledge: The candidates should master the knowledge of telecom network infrastructure, telecom ecosystem and video ecosystem. Should be an expert in content business model, video processing, video operation, MSO network, telecom network, CDN, etc.
- Influence: Be able to take charge of communication with mainstream and developed carriers' top management, mainly CXOs; receive great acclaim from customers, influence the ideas of customers' CXOs, facilitate customers' recognition of Huawei, market project success, and enhancement of Huawei's brand image. Be able to take charge of strategy formulation, speeches at industry forums, standards organizations, and exhibitions, and achieve great success. Published forward-looking and review articles in the industry's top magazines, and have certain influence in the industry.
- Sense of mission: Initiatively identify and explore the weaknesses that block the company's development and the gaps to the competitors in business planning, technical competence, product solutions, business models, and competition tactics, make in-depth analysis, and be good at summing them up. Shoulder the responsibility in the corresponding field for pushing the company to develop in the correct direction; motivate, improve, and spur oneself; have an open and broad mind, and be fair and objective. Facilitate decision-making and implementation; be perseverant, as cutting-edge viewpoints never come overnight; do strategic thinking and gain a business success perspective.
- Managerial Competency: Conducting Team building and talent development in a project. Designing and providing training to junior members to enable them to discover and capture new unexplored market opportunities.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.