MSELECT is looking to hire a Videographer for an international oil and gas operator in Basra, 3 years of experience in the same position with oil field is requested, Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Reporting to the Communications Manager, the videographer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operates various video creation equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones
- Edit videos to C&EA’s specifications
- Work with and manipulate raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects
- Use nonlinear digital editing systems to edit clips
- Re-order and tweak the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video
- Insert subtitles in English or Arabic as required
- Design publications based on the organisation brand guidelines
- Commitment to the organisation Values
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of creativity
- Good command of English and Arabic
- A relevant qualification in video editing/videography is desirable
- High proficiency using Apple Mac & PC computers
- High proficiency using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, photoshop, InDesign or any other equivalent designing software.
- Demonstrable experience in Videography/Video Editing
- High proficiency using video editing software such as Avid Symphony, Montage Extreme, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X (Mac)
- The ability to create infographics and/or other visually creative ways of conveying information good understanding of social media
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.