MSELECT is looking to hire Vocational Training Developer for a major international programme to be based in Iraq.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare an individual methodology and work plan and present it to the programme outlining the proposed activities necessary to assess the needs of the staff on employment and vocational coaching
- Develop the training material, conduct the training and prepare reports
- Review and analyse existing, whether national or international, training materials on employment and vocational education coaching
- Thoroughly assess the most pressing needs and gap of skills which shall be addressed by the training at General Directory
- Design a suitable training material for the staff, consisting of at least five training modules, that shall grow the employees towards employability and labour market requirements
- The training shall also raise capacities of the staff in delivering personalised career orientation advice to such target group and identifying suitable employment opportunities
- Prepare a guideline for conducting the training which shall highlight the goals of the training, the design and features of the programme such as training hours, locations, methodology of training
- Assist in the selection of the staff who shall receive the training;
- Conduct at least 5 complete training programmes for the staff of THE at the General
- Prepare a final report on all activities undertaken under this assignment, highlighting main results achieved and propose recommendations on areas for future improvement.
Closely collaborate and coordinate common activities with all members of the team
- Inception report outlining the methodology and the detailed work plan with the proposed activities necessary
- A training material for staff on coaching towards employability and labour market requirements; employment and vocational education
- A training guideline setting the goals of the training, the design and features of the programme such as training hours, locations, methodology of training, as well as knowledge expected to be gained
- A final report on all activities undertaken under this assignment, highlighting main results achieved and propose recommendations on areas for future improvement
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling the programme values and ethical standards
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism
- Communication - Facilitate and encourage open communication and strive for effective communication
- Planning & Organizing, develops clear goals in line with agreed strategies, identifies priorities, foresees risks and makes allowances accordingly
- Organizational awareness, demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment
- Teamwork, demonstrate ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
- Accountability, takes ownership of all responsibilities and delivers outputs in accordance with agreed time, cost and quality standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge on coaching and training
- Expertise in employment strategies, vocational education and career orientation.
- Comprehensive knowledge on teaching/training methodologies
- Understanding and compassion for the issues associated with marginalized groups
- Excellent ability to deliver training
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics or related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience at the national and international level
- Fluency in English and Kurdish or Arabic
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.