MSELECT is looking for a Warehouse and Logistic Section Head for a large FMCG company based in Sulaimaniya. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience, hold a Bachelor’s degree in business or other related discipline and must speak Kurdish, English and Arabic at a professional level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage companys shipment and goods transportation internally in an efficient way that meets the company’s requirements.
- Use most recent documentation techniques when archiving related documents.
- Find best transportation agencies in order to ensure effective and efficient transportation.
- Manage and control goods transferring internally between WH’s in order to ensure flow of products and goods in cooperation with sales department.
- Manage all WH activities that belong to the company by ensuring excellent work environment and safe storage using most recent storing techniques such as FIFO or LIFO.
- Manage and follow up with the WH staff in the companys and share the most recent info regarding WH and keep them updated regarding companys strategy and their duties.
- Manage and follow up with the companys vehicles by recording their usage and insure a proper maintenance as well as solving problems if any.
- Find the best suppliers when purchasing vehicles for the company, regardless of its type and purpose.
- Maintain physical condition of WH by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Control securities of the WH’s and maintain safety in high level. Provide best safety technique proposal to CEO.
- Any other duties that are requested by the supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in business or any other related area.
- Minimum 3 years’ continuous work experience in WH and Logistics department.
- Knowledge about Iraq’s ports and borders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
- Good computer skills- especially the Microsoft Office as well as internet searching.
- Training courses in WH and Logistics management is preferred.