MSELECT are urgently recruiting on behalf of our international building material retail company, a Warehouse keeper and logistics support coordinator for Karbala, Iraq. There is a generous salary on offer along with excellent working environment.
- Responsible for warehouse operations activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries.
- Perform general store keeping and warehouse duties; maintain accurate manual and computer records.
- Perform physical labor; understand and carry out oral and written instructions in English language.
- Basic knowledge of stock inventory procedures; requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, packing lists, bills of lading, and the use and meaning of each; computerized warehouse record keeping systems.
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying, at least high school graduated.
- One year increasingly responsible experience working in warehouse and storage operations.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted),bending, standing, climbing or walking on a consistent basis.
- Iraqi nationals only
- Based in Karbala with frequent visits to other cities of Iraq as per job needs
- Should be a university graduate preferably in Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in warehouse operations
- Good experience of transportation and freight services
- Good command of English
- Good knowledge of MS. Office especially Excel