MSELECT is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager in Baghdad, Minimum 3 years of experience & background in a similar role, preferably in an international FMCG food manufacturing company.
Directs and controls warehouse activities to ensure the efficient and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distributing material goods (raw materials, finished products, tool and packaging materials)
RESPONSIBILITY – The Overall Accountabilities
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures for the warehouse operation.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Prepare and follow up annual budget for warehouse activities.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- Plan work routes for warehouse team, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results as well as recruiting and onboarding employees for the team.
- Produce reports and statistics as needed to ensure efficient running of the warehouse.
- Ad-hoc tasks as part of a small team in a newly established company.
- Bachelor degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience & background in a similar role, preferably in an international FMCG food manufacturing company.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing KPIs.
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- English skills is a must.
- Ability to deal with start-ups, establishing procedures while managing & driving improvements.
- Structured and driven towards working with others and comfortable working with a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Energetic, proactive and analytical.
PLACE OF WORK