Acknowledge and understand warranty policy to implement it by providing a prompt and appropriate warranty services to customers; and execute smooth warranty claim processing and manage returned and/or rejected claims.
- Service Department
Acknowledge warranty conditions to new customers
- .Explain warranty condition to new customers and the importance of periodic maintenance and recall procedure to all new customers at the time of vehicle delivery.
- Maintain customer information in customer data according the vehicle delivery date.
- Taking care with all customer’s claims related to technical incidents and validate the warranty cases.
Warranty process and claiming
- To prepare warranty claims and submit them after evaluation.
- Follow-up the status of the warranty claims to insure that all customer claims were solved and all the warrant claims were approved by the manufacturer.
- Calculating the returned / rejected ratio for warranty claims and taking the countermeasures action to improve it. Calculating the returned / rejected ration for warranty claims and taking the countermeasures action to improve it.
- Ensure that all parts removed are well stored by following the standards.
- Follow-up and monitor warranty campaigns (recalls) and perform the needed actions to cover all the vehicle under the recall.
- Pre-delivery inspection follow-up and implement Pre-delivery inspection procedures.
- To prepare warranty monthly report.
- Review warranty reimbursement rates.
- To attend all training conducted by the company and to implement what covered in it.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by good warranty explanation to customers and prompt actions to implement the warranty equally to all customers and execute the recall correctly and in a scheduled time frame.
- Listen and respond to unsatisfied customers patiently and to handle their complains by reporting to upper level manager.
- Reports to management on any situation on condition that may jeopardize the safety, welfare, or company’s integrity and others.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Diploma Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Good level of claim handling.
- Communication & technical skills.
- IT literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Languages: Kurdish, Arabic, English.
- Ability to represent the company as Service Representative.
- Interested and enthusiasm in automotive technical issues and diagnostics.