MSELECT is looking for a qualified Workover Specialist for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil, 2-4 years of Workover operations experience is required, fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
- Prepare well test, workover and completion designs and programs.
- Prepare SOW packages and analyze technical bids for goods and services related WO operations (Re-entry, Testing, Completion). Collaborate with Procurement and Contracts department.
- Present, support and lead-by-example to show that safety is the most important function, ensuring that all employees follow safe practices while working. Ensure Company's HSE and QAQC.
- Ensure the correct management of the workover operations by optimizing the assets and equipment and supervising the execution of the activities of subordinates.
- Assist the mobilization and ensure that necessary materials and equipment are on-site to support workover operations.
- Organize and lead TWOP, CWOP.
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience.
- High professional education degree is required
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborative skills
- Fluent English and Kurdish.
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.