A major global Oil and Gas company is looking for a Workshop Administrator to be responsible for preparing and maintaining daily driver and vehicle reports in both Arabic and English languages. The Workshop Administrator will be working in the Transportation Department on rotation of 5 days on / 2 days off and based in Basra – South Rumaila HQ
The Workshop Administrator role includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Reporting directly to the Light Vehicle Section Leader and working as part of the wider Business Support Team.
- The Workshop Administrator will be accountable to maintain, archive Arabic/English reports either electronically or orally. Administer LV Section related documents.
- Prepares and maintains daily driver and vehicle reports.
- Administrator work location he/she will be assigned at the LV Workshop.
- Will require personal skills and rapport with the driver supervisors, clients and for inter department communication and document processing
- Maintains close supervision on the daily functions of the Workshop staff, drivers, ensuring client satisfaction, vehicle safety, valid SWL, conditions and appearances.
- Will process, maintain and ensure accuracy of driver medicals, time sheets, rotas, journey management records and schedules.
- Will ensure drivers, banks-men, slingers training validations meet the ROO driver safety policies and procedures through maintaining of an operators database. Database is to record at a minimum, driver, banks-men, slingers, name, Jinsiyah No, contact information, vehicle & assigned department, training attended and achieved. Drivers at a minimum must have attended the Driver Defensive Training (DDT) courses relevant to the vehicle class and the ROO foundation course. Banks-men, slingers must have attended the ROO foundation course to include relevant safety courses with the ROO either through Tool Box Talks or safety course indoctrination through the ROO end user safety personnel.
- Will maintain a driver’s violations database which will record but not limited to number, type and time of violations, drivers name and Jinsiya numbers.
- Will maintain a vehicle database recording vehicle nomenclature, PM last and due service dates and vehicle assigned departments.
- Will record vehicle fuel consumption records, mileages, hours and audit for any irregularities.
- Will expediently process approved client vehicle requests.
Criteria & Qualification
- The Workshop Administrator must be bi-lingual in the Arabic and English languages and have the relevant experience in the following areas:
- Transportation Operations and Maintenance Management.