Leadership & Management
The aim of this training is to introduce concepts of successful leadership and management, including ways of working in a modern, professional environment. It will help participants understand and develop the best ways to motivate and further themselves particularly in the current situation, while improving their confidence in the workplace. The training can also enable participants to form a set of affirmative values and develop self-understanding to integrate these values into their decision making. When you're finished with this course, you'll have a clear vision of how you will move forward and become the leader you know you can become!
Course Agenda and Objectives
· Characteristics and behavior of effective leaders and managers
· Working in teams and the importance of teamwork
· Effective communication strategies
· Enable participants to have a better vision and become inspired to convert challenges into opportunities
· Problem solving
· Managing your time effectively
· Identifying strengths and weaknesses
· Emotional intelligence
· Working effectively with colleagues and managers
Time & Duration and Delivery
1. Duration: two days
2. Date: 30 May - 03 June 2021
3. Time: 09:00 – 15:30
4. Location: MSELECT Centre, Erbil
Who should attend?
Participants will benefit from this entry level leadership and management course particularly if they are employees within organisations, NGOs, or recent graduates.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand how leadership models are put into practice personally
2. Apply theories of leadership to create an effective team environment in the workplace
3. Integrate their lived experiences into the leadership development process
4. Make informed and well-reasoned decisions
5. Have a broad understanding of effective leadership roles and strategies and be able to apply them in a variety of professional, personal, and civic environments
6. Effectively manage their time
7. Demonstrate strong communication skills in order to effect appropriate change in a variety of leadership settings
The course will include a series of presentations, as well as a variety of group work activities, discussions, various exercises and tasks facilitated by the trainer. This will ensure full engagement with the topics. Participants will be provided with all materials and further reading to take home as well as a list of useful resources to explore in their own time.
Must be made 7 working days before the start of the course. Payment can be made in cash, by bank transfer or through exchange offices.
How do I register?
You can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
· Full Name:
· Email Address:
· Phone number:
· Name of course:
For more information, please call 066 261 4455 or 0771 842 2380.