MS Excel Specialist® 2019 (Certified by Microsoft)
MS Excel Specialist® 2019 (Certified by Microsoft) demonstrates competency in creating, managing, and distributing professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations.
The exam covers the ability to customize Excel environments to meet project needs and to enhance productivity. Expert workbook examples include custom business templates, multiple-axis financial charts, amortization tables, and inventory schedules.
Table of content
Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
Import data into workbooks
Navigate within workbooks
Format worksheets and workbooks
Customize options and views
Configure content for collaboration
Manage Data Cells and Ranges
Manipulate data in worksheets
Format cells and ranges
Define and reference named ranges
Summarize data visually
Manage Table and Table Data
Create and format tables
Filter and sort table data
Perform Operations by using Formulas and Functions
Calculate and transform data
Format and modify the text
What you will learn?
1. Create, configure and save Excel worksheets and workbooks.
2. Navigate through and format worksheets and workbooks.
3. Customize options and views for worksheets and workbooks.
4. Configure Excel worksheets and workbooks to print (e.g. page setup).
5. Insert data into and format cells and ranges, and create and modify tables.
6. Highlight, filter, sort and group cells, ranges and tables.
7. Create and format Excel charts.
8. Insert and format objects, including modifying images.
9. Create formulas in Excel, including using conditional logic and modifying text.
1. You should have the latest version of MS Excel installed on your computer.
2. Some prior knowledge of Excel will be helpful.
Mr. Sarm Abbas is a Microsoft Office Specialist, Certified Master Trainer with more than 15 years of experience in IT training. Known for his creative and engaging teaching style, Mr. Sarm has multiple advanced certifications from Microsoft, COMP TIA, Certiport, and ITIL. He is a native Kurdish speaker, and fluent in both Arabic and English languages. He has offered IT courses to major oil companies and international organizations in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah.
What is the cost?
The cost will be $400 including the training sessions and preparation exam, final certification exam and refreshment.
When and where is the course being held?
The course will take place at MSELECT Academy in Erbil,
Date: 06-10 June 2021
Time: 9:00 – 15:00
Must be made 7 working days before the start of the course. Payment can be made in cash, by bank transfer or through exchange offices.
How do I register?
You can register by emailing email@example.com with the following details:
Name of course:
For more information, please call 066 261 4455 or 0771 842 2380.