MSELECT is looking to hire an Account Manager for an FMCG distribution client in Baghdad. Candidates must have at least 3 years experience in a related field in the FMCG sector. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
Scope of Work
Supervising day to day accounting and finance activities at their location and reviewing the activities at of other locations and making surprise visits to locations to ensure accounting and finance activities are going in line with pre-set rules and regulations.
- Approving daily accounting activities at their locations like vouchers.
- Supervising daily cash movement at located area.
- Controlling safe of the allocated location, accepting deposits and making payments.
- Sending daily cash reports to Finance Manager.
- Visiting the branches for surprise audits and cash counts.
- Prepare monthly financial reports. (P&L, BS)
- Managing accounts payable.
- Managing accounts receivable.
- Review the daily expenses report.
- All reconciliation activities.
- Review sales team commission based on approved criteria.
- Review the monthly payroll.
At Main Office Only:
- Reviewing the cash book of branches on daily basis.
- Allocating the G.L to cash book from branches.
- Updating the stock cards from the stock statement for all branches.
- Responsible for receiving the documents from the clearing agent and transporters and ensuring its completeness and accuracy.
At Sight Location only:
- Reconciling daily the cash receipts with the receipt vouchers from sale.
- Reconciling daily the cash receipts with IT reports of collection.
- Bachelor degree in finance or Accounting or related fields.
- 3 - 5 years in this filed or in a related field, FMCG experience is a must.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.