MSELECT is looking to hire an Account Manager for a retail client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and marketing. Kurdish and Arabic fluency is a must, English is a plus.
Account Manager (B2B) is responsible for handling clients/vendors in KRG market and must have relevant experience in sales and marketing to build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. Account Manager (B2B) will be the lead point of contact for all key client/vendors matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed. The Account Manager will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients (new potential clients).
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of distributors, follow up daily routine tasks
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and operation team requirements
- Serve as the link of communication between distributor and operation team
- Prepare regular reports of progress
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid experience with MS Office and CRM
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening, and negotiation skills
- Very good command of English, Kurdish & Arabic
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.