MSELECT is looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager for a major industrial and distribution group in Baghdad, candidates must have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day factory financial operations, such as collection, invoicing, petty cash and other transactions so they are accurately recorded and reported at the end of each day.
- Dealing with Government Department.
- In charge of reviewing supplier invoices and processing of payment requests, monitoring payment processing system to ensure conformity to agreed terms of purchase and delivered quantities.
- Review all bank reconciliation and confirm all outstanding are being resolved.
- Review receivables aging and confirm timely collection.
- Review and approve the senior accountant daily work and post the same to accounting system.
- Create & Implements accounting and controlling policies, procedures, and practices to meet company needs.
- Responsible for month – year end close.
- Cost tracking and review the inventory cycle on daily bases.
- Other Ad hoc reporting requested by Management.
Qualification and Experience:
- BA in Accounting or Finance. Priority to holders of any of the professional certificates (CMA, CPA, CIA)
- Minimum 8 years in manufacturing company, (minimum 2 years in managerial Level)
- Knowledge in accounting and finance systems is a plus (Alpha System, ERP, etc.)
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process