MSELECT is looking to hire a B2B Account Manager for a leading global technology client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of B2B field experience. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
- Lead and operate projects based on company objectives and market strategies, and ensure the achievement of the market expansion.
- Builds relationships with customers and channel partners based on knowledge of company’s technology as well as the customer’s business environment.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Selling company’s products and services while focusing on developing new accounts and expanding existing.
- Capable to analyze market situation and align strategies, design the solution, guide to solve problems and improve solution competitiveness.
- Establishment of quotes, processing and monitoring orders.
- Lead multiple client projects with challenging goals and objectives.
- Provide best customer experience.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Have general knowledge of electronical products, laptop, PC or tablet, etc.
- 3 years of B2B field experience or above.
- Fluent in English and Arabic as a working language
- Should have strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator and negotiator with strong people management skills.
- To be successful in this role you should be passionate about customers and have strong analytical skills.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process