MSELECT is looking to hire a Document Controller for an international oil and gas operator in Basra. Candidates must have 2-5 years of relevant job experience within the oil & gas industry and be fluent in English.
- Contracts Compliance Section Head
- Contracts Compliance
To provide a Document Control Service in accordance with the standing procedures.
- Responsible to keep record of the signed original hard and soft copies of Contracts / POs.
- Distributes copies of signed contracts/PO to successful bidder and concerned user departments and retains a CPL copy.
- Maintains Procurement Document files to ensure all documents are in their proper files. Includes receiving, indexing, filing, retrieving and returning documents to their proper filing index.
- Conducts periodical audit on all procurement documents and identifies missing documents and report to Section Head for further action.
- Carries out other similar or related duties such as compiling statistics for inclusion in departmental activity reports. Completes weekly 'workload' report and C&P Monthly Report.
- Keeps track of the delivery of all issued POs, shall keep a tracking sheet to show the status of all issued POs and the delivery status of each PO.
- Receives requests from various sections in CPL Department for various procurement logistics files. Locates file, checks out file in respective log book and forwards to requesting party. Ensures such files are duly returned and filed in their proper location.
- Assists in the corporate compliance process and ensures high quality audits are accurately conducted and timely reports are prepared and submitted.
- Reads and interprets regulatory requirements, contracts / POs, and corporate policies.
- Maintain a record of all Contracts / POs signed by the Company and its supporting documents both soft and hard copies.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
- Implement all relevant policies, processes, procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Health, Security, Safety and Environment.
- Follow all relevant company’s health, security, safety and environmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure Health and Safety compliance in all aspects of work by applying them on self, others and corporate assets.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- CPL team
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- BSc. Degree in Accounting, Business, Management, or Law.
• 2-5 years of relevant job experience within the oil & gas industry.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Business communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to read and interpret policies and procedures documents
- Proven experience with Oil and Gas industry.
- Organizational awareness
- Information seeking
- Teamwork and cooperation
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process