MSELECT is looking for an HR Coordinator to work with an agriculture client in Duhok, 2-3 years of experience in HR is requested, fluency in Kurdish and English is a must.
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Monitor the process of hiring and termination of staff
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Administer compensation and benefits.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Accomplishing personnel administration duties including interpretation and issuance of contracts and keeping track of various personnel records and files.
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Coordinate the exist process for leaving employees
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree on Office Administration or Human Resources, or similar certifications
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience as HR
- Fluent in English and Kurdish.
- Good communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.