MSELECT is looking to hire an HR Manager for a major construction client in Erbil, candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience as HR Manager, fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
- To implement and develop the quality objectives and standards of the institution and to fulfill its educational functions.
- Selection of qualified personnel in line with the culture and vision of the institution, recruitment and orientation program to ensure the creation of a staff that will create value in the company.
- Coordinating the preparation of staff plans within the institution.
- To prepare procedures, regulations and contracts related to human resources systems and to ensure that they are used by all employees. To review and revise all procedures, regulations and contracts related to human resources management when deemed necessary.
- To carry out the necessary motivation studies to keep qualified employees within the organization.
- To ensure that all human resources systems are carried out in accordance with company policies and regulations.
- Identifying the problems related to the functioning of the institution and employee satisfaction and informing the Financial Affairs Director.
- To determine the training needs of the employees with the relevant units and to prepare the training programs.
- To make the necessary physical and managerial arrangements in order to increase the loyalty of the employees to the institution.
- Ensuring communication and coordination between company management and employees
- To work in coordination with the Financial Affairs Directorate, the General Directorate and the company management in formulating wage policies.
- To ensure that wage payments are made in an error-free and regular manner.
- To follow the correct progress of payroll works in coordination with financial affairs
- Supporting all units, when necessary, in strategic planning, employee budgeting and procedure development.
- Ensuring the full implementation of the performance system, reporting the results to the Financial Affairs Director and the General Director, the company management, employees and human resources to provide all the information and reports relating to systems.
- To carry out all work in line with the mission, vision and values of the institution.
- To display a professional appearance and positive behavior image in line with the image of the institution and to guide other employees in this regard.
- Exhibiting teamwork with their own department and other departments.
- To treat the property and resources of customers and the institution with care and respect.
- To know, understand and comply with the policies, procedures and instructions of the institution.
Skills and Qualification
Education: To have a bachelor's degree in related fields, to be knowledgeable about economics, psychology, sociology, management theories, labor law and quality standards.
Languages: English, Arabic, Kurdish
Skills: To prepare, control and interpret reports on human resources systems, to create an environment where all employees can enjoy working, to plan the work, to organize to prioritize and manage, to prevent the problems that may arise and to produce solutions by using the written and verbal communication skills within the organization.
Experience: 5 years of human resources management experience.
Equipment: Using office and communication equipment in general.
Budgeting: Assessing human and resource use and making budget plans with financial and other management personnel.*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process