MSELECT is looking to hire a Key Account Manager for an international FMCG client in Baghdad. Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in related field and be fluent in English, Arabic and Kurdish is a plus.
- Preparing route to market plans.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly, region basis sales and stock reports.
- Designing and following up trade marketing activities efficiencies.
- Following up invoices and make sure to be sent on time.
- Preparing market price reports.
- Following up competitors’ activities in the market and plan counter activities to compete.
- Daily direct contact with Key Account Manager who is based in Istanbul for all the above-mentioned points.
- Daily interactions with the Iraqi distributor and cooperate.
- Proven experience as key account manager
- FMCG experience
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Able to speak Arabic and English. Kurdish will be an asset.
- Able to travel all around the country.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process