MSELECT is looking to hire a Lead Trainer for an international oil operator in Basrah, candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in designing multiple training events in an operational setting, fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
Our organization is actively seeking a highly motivated and detail orientated Lead Trainer to support our ambitious plans to develop & train our national workforce to meet the future requirements to operate & maintain the Oil Field. The successful candidate should be able to plan, coordinate and direct activities to train, mentor, improve and develop the competency level of our field personnel, engineers & future leaders.
Our organization is looking for a Training Lead to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee’s workplace performance in alliance with organization’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing, and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans.
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids, and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Deliver training courses.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in your field of expertise
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in an operational setting.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR, or related field (or relevant experience)
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.