MSELECT is looking to hire a Maintenance Section Head for an international oil and gas client in Basra, candidate must have minimum 8+ years’ experience in a similar operation 3 years as Team Leader role, fluency in English is a must.
Managing and overall supervision of the maintenance activities of Block9 oilfield camp, including maintenance of all civil maintenance for Block9 oilfield premises (Camp and Field Buildings), landscaping and gardening maintenance, electricity system, water treatment plants and water supply system, lighting systems, and air conditioners for camp and field buildings.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the electrical supply, water supply, cooling system, and all other Instruments, equipment and sewage system in the Block9 Oilfield buildings.
- Plans and ensure the availability of materials and spare parts and consumables for the routine and preventive maintenance of the buildings and the equipment & instruments.
- Plans and undertakes all maintenance required for the field premises such as camps, field facilities buildings and airport buildings.
- Plans for the operations and maintenance for the water treatment plants at field camp and ensure the availability of the chemicals required for the treatment, the water production, and the quality.
- Ensures that the camps stand by generators and the sewage and water treatment plants are maintained in good working order and no health or environment hazards.
- Prepares budgets for all above activities, and controls expenditures.
- Prepares ITBs and controls the contracted services.
- Play the role of acting Camp Section Head during his rotational leave or any circumstances as requested by line manager.
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanic Engineer, Civil Engineer or relevant
- 8 years’ relevant experience in the similar Functions.
- Independence of Operation:
- Work In accordance with the company policies, principles and general directions.
- Keep General Services Deputy Manager informed of work progress, contractors and budget performance.
- Camp Supervisors
- Service Labors
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process