MSELECT is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician for an industrial and distribution group in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years experience of filling and packaging line maintenance. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
To perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of all Mechanical problems in order to avoid any breakdown.
Maintain the line to avoid the major break down
All Filling & Packing Machines
- Trouble shooting of all mechanical problems related to filling and packaging.
- To check and removed wear tear all mechanical parts. during shut downs.
- To ensure there is no abnormal sound in filling and packaging line during running.
- Improve availability.
- Improve reliability
- To maintain machine efficiency by planning at preventive maintenance schedule.
- To trouble shoot the problems in minimum time to avoid the production effect.
- Reduced the Number of break downs
- On time completion of work order & hand over to planner.
- Trouble shooting report up dated on daily basis.
- Work order completion %
Support Production Targets
- Keep all the running lines to achieve production targets against the plan.
- To reduce the stoppages of packaging and filling in order to increase the production.
- To contribute towards the achievement of production volume as planned.
- To ensure preventive maintenance during CIP and shut down(s).
- Achieve the Targets
- Increase the awareness of avoid incidents while human and machine interface.
- Follow up slandered EHS policies and practices.
- Low LTAs
Support to the team
- Relieve the line operators during their absence to keep the line running.
- To be available as and when required for assistance of other team members (Mostly electrical and/or Mechanical).
- Line Efficiency %
- Trained the operators for quick change over and minor adjustment during production to avoid break downs
- Line Efficiency %
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Minimum 3-year diploma / certificate of mechanical engineering.
- 4 to 6 years experience of filling and packaging line mechanical maintenance.
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Good behavior /attitude
- Effective team player.
- Ability to manage line run during any kind of mechanical break down
- Multi skill level,
- Ability to work under pressure.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process