MSELECT is looking to hire a Microwave Engineer for a leading global technology client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. English and Arabic is a must.
Mange all phases of microwave network and ensure appropriate delivery.
- Respond to customer product and technical handling.
- Perform experiments in response to internal engineering and customer requests to determine product characteristics using a variety of microwave test equipment.
- Respond to customer product return requests including determining fault cause
- Maintain communication between customers and engineering team about technical issues
- A degree in Communication Engineering or related major
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic coursework and integration and troubleshooting capability in Microwave preferred
- Can manage scales of MW network design and planning; Familiar with PathLoss 5.0 or iRiver designer;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and willingness to accept new challenges
- Experience working as a team member toward a common objective.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.