MSELECT is looking to hire an Office Assistant & Translator for an industrial client in Babil. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must, Turkish is a plus.
Performing clerical duties, updating and maintaining documents, performing general office errands and assisting the HR Manager, (especially with translation)
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, placing orders, and answering calls.
- Interact with colleagues and visitors.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Arranges meetings and appointments as well as reserving rooms and managing refreshments.
- Typing correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents.
- Photocopies, scans, and filing of appropriate documents.
- Edit documents for accuracy.
- Maintain accurate records and data capturing.
- Assists with organizing events when necessary.
- Conducts research and compiles data.
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Assist the HR Manager with translation of documents and in meetings.
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting documents and organizing the filing system.
- General office related errands
- Diploma in business admin, management or similar
- 3 years or more experience in similar role.
- Arabic, English fluency is a must, Turkish is a plus.
- Fully computer literate with advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Problem-solving aptitude and ability to prioritize.
- Proactive nature.
- Hard worker, organized and reliable.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence.
- Knowledge of basic office management
- Working hours 8 am – 5 pm Saturday to Thursday.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process