MSELECT is hiring an Office Manager for an international industrial client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in office management and be fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- To support General manager from the all aspect in daily operation.
- To maintain necessary contract between office and 3rd parties (such kind rent office, internet, insurance etc.)
- To take care of office registration issue and tax declaration issue by cooperating with lawyer.
- To coordinate IT issue in the office by communicating with Group IT team (UK and Dubai team).
- To obtain useful information about business, political and security point of view.
- To visit and meet the Iraqi customer to expand the current trading business. (Pesticide, veterinary, agricultural seed, infrastructure business).
- Proven experience as an office manager.
- Highly trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all business matters.
- Hard working, adaptable and willing to take on challenging tasks and schedules.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process