MSELECT is looking to hire a Production Manager for an industrial client in Babil. Candidates must have proven experience as a Production Manager or Factory Manager of more than 3 years and be fluent in English, Arabic, Turkish is a plus.
Report to (Direct)
- GM / CEO
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Production Manager to drive and organize our operations, to develop, implement effective work plans and programs. Duties for the Production Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, ensuring good customer service. The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent planning skills, knowledge of production business functions, the noteworthy Production Manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive the time to meet overall growth objectives. The role involves determining key success criteria for achieving business plans and goals and will include key responsibilities such as:
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor all operations and processes, prepare operating reports and budgets.
- In depth knowledge of industry and its place in the market
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Process software such as MRP and/or SAP software advantageous
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure staff follow all safety regulations
- Ensure all compliance needs are met
- Manage scheduling for a fully operational team
- Develop strategies to increase productivity and production
- Optimize productive time for employees by eliminating unnecessary processes
- Practice conflict resolution among departments and employees
- Report and track expenses to reduce costs
- Analyze production metrics and data to determine areas to improve
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs to ensure a safe working environment
- Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Set plans and processes for Production Department and related section to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness of all departmental staff
Production Manager Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or Master in Engineering or other discipline.
- Experience with Netstal preform & closure machines preferred.
- Proven experience as a Production Manager or Factory Manager or similar executive role of more than 3 years.
- Experience in planning.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- English is required, (Arabic or Turkish also preferred).
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process