MSELECT is looking to hire a Production Performance Analyst for an international oil & gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the oil & gas industry. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
The Production Performance Analyst is responsible for driving efficiency improvements in a supergiant oil field, through analytical insights, process enhancements and inter-departmental collaboration. The successful candidate will be challenged both technically, assessing and analysing performance data to enhance business value, and socially, with a requirement to effectively communicate and influence teams across the company.
- Evaluate production performance information, present insights and lead interventions to enhance production performance
- Track and assess oil and water production losses. Collaborate with loss owners to develop continuous improvement initiatives
- Support the Production Management Team in delivering the annual technical production forecast
- Assess current performance management protocols, propose and implement process improvements
- Modernise & transform Production Management tools and ways of working
- Prepare monthly performance reports on new wells, well interventions, production operations, project delivery and engage with stakeholders
Criteria & Qualifications
- Oil field experience (minimum 3 years). Understanding of oil production systems from wellhead to facilities.
- University degree in Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical)
- Strong numeracy skills, including statistics
- Very strong English & communication skills
- A motivation to learn and develop
- Ability to work and deliver within a high-pressure work environment with short deadlines
- Coding and programming experience an advantage (but not required)