MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Manager for an industrial client in Babil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in PET preform Sales management. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must, Turkish is a plus.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, designing sales plans and justifying them to upper management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To market and sell preforms, caps and all the products that will be produced by the company throughout Iraq.
- Achieve & meet the agreed targets set by the chairman for the assigned period, annual volume as well as category targets by taking initiative, being creative and solving problems.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customers base, increase sales prices and profit and ensure the company’s strong presence.
- Create strong solid data bases for all existing and potential customers to be updated monthly.
- Sell products using all available resources including financial information.
- Coach, develop and manage the workforce to maximize service, productivity and merchandising.
- Improve delivery efficiencies and optimize customer service levels while minimizing cost of damaged product.
- Grow the export market into neighboring countries.
- Develop relationships with existing customers and gain new customers.
- Conduct market research and develop strategies to make new investments.
- Develop new products.
- Coordinate with the production and logistics units for orders from the customer and determine the loading deadlines.
- Follow the financial status of customers, collections, and work in coordination with the CFO for overdue payments.
- Work together with the production and quality department solving complaints from customers.
- Make regular customer visits and follow the trends in the market.
- Share a daily business/visit plan with the chairman.
- Prepare and share a weekly sales report every Thursday.
- Prepare monthly/annual reports, to make analysis of past and future sales.
- Set policies, processes and job descriptions for sales department to be submitted to the Board.
- Submit new strategic plans to the Board, aimed at increasing sales and enlarging the company's share in the market.
- Collect and analysis the information from the markets and prepare market forecasts for next period in order to help the management to schedule production plans.
- To be cooperative with colleagues, work well under pressure and have a positive work ethic.
- Represent the Company in a respectful manner at all time
- Bachelor Degree or Master in Marketing, Business Management and Engineering industrial or other discipline.
- Proven experience in PET preform Sales or similar executive role for more than 2 years.
- Presentable and groomed to best represent the company.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- A good negotiator.
- Language: English is required, (it is preferred Arabic or Turkish).
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.