- Follow up civil/steel contractors on day to day activities and daily reports.
- Confirm contractors (civil/steel) progress as per original scope, BOQ, and time line
- Attend, verify and advise on any variation’s related to civil or steel work.
- Verify and confirm all civil and steel incoming materials to site. (matching agreed supply).
- Review, verify, comment and inform us about contractors invoices.
- Manage and control contractors site resources to deliver agreed output of the day.
- Daily meeting with civil and steel contractor.
- Develop and monitor snag list for civil and steel contractor and set action plan for completion.
- Supervise any other site civil work and advise.
- 10+ years , covering both civil and steel structure
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
This position is temporary required for 3-4 months for closing of Civil Project.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process