MSELECT is looking to hire a Service Engineer for an FMCG client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the automotive sector. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing vehicles, handling troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximize reliability.
- Responsible for spare parts
- Supervise the technician staff.
- Responsible for fleet maintenance and repair RM&PM.
- Monitor fleet service schedule.
- Uploading all service job cards and parts to the system.
- Responsible for spare parts availability, inventory, ordering, and threshold limits.
- Daily and Monthly reports.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc.
- Take initiative and function effectively without supervision.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in automotive sector.
- Very good Microsoft programs knowledge
- Fluent in English ( reading - writing - speaking )
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components of vehicles.
- Experience in repairs of diesel and petrol vehicles.
- Ability to handle various tools.
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
- Ability to communicate.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Physically fit.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process