MSELECT is looking to hire a Service Manager for a communication specialized client in Iraq. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in service management positions, the role is based in Erbil with regular visits to all the other parts of the country. fluency in English and Arabic is a must Kurdish is a plus.
Manages service department team members, including customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. Provides the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships.
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and agents, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Oversee all services and workspaces in service centers
- Delegate and direct service tasks; monitor the progress of all current and pending projects
- Consistently deliver incredible customer service experiences by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- provide frequent progress reports in order to improve customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Stay up to date on industry standards and any new innovations, materials, tools and/or processes that can benefit the company
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- Previous Service Management experience for at least three years.
- A dynamic leader with a proven track record in customer service.
- Computer literate and proficient with inventory catalogs.
- Excellent communicator and speaker both online in written interactions, and face-to-face customer service interactions.
- Works well under pressure and manages stressful situations with ease.
- Organized, efficient, and results-driven.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.