MSELECT is looking to hire a Software Marketer for an IT client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
A competitive and proactive Software Promoter/ Marketer will strive to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for the Electronic and Physical Archiving Solution, by promoting the products and/or services provided. Software Promoter/ Marketer will be responsible for advertising our products and/or services through marketing activities, such as in-person demonstrations.
To be successful as a Software Promoter/ Marketer candidate must have IT background, already have leads and connections in this area of work, and stay up to date with product and/or service features and present the solution in a professional manner.
- Market segmentation and targets determination
- Annual target volume determination in coordination with top management and taking all the necessary actions to reach this target
- Leads establishment and maintaining
- Arrangement for walk in visit and product demonstration
- Determination of market partners and building relationship with them
- Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, such as a table, stand, or booth at various events
- Demonstrating the features of a product or service to potential customers
- Employing interactive materials such as videos, charts, or slideshows to share information about a product or service, when necessary
- Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service
- Recording actual leads and future leads and following up sheets
- Following customers’ payments
- Generating reports that outline customers’ interest levels, questions asked, number of products/samples/literature sold and/or distributed at various events
- Staying up to date with product or service features
- High school diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in computer science
- Proven working experience as a promoter/Marketer in IT solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of successful promotions
- Customer-oriented approach
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Professional appearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.