MSELECT is looking to hire a Unit Manager for an FMCG client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 15 years of total experience, with 7 years in FMCG sector. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
We are looking for a sales and marketing management professional, specialized in proposing sales policy and implementing plans approved by management in marketing and developing products and achieving the approved sales goals for those products, Leading and developing the sales (Managers) and marketing (Trade Marketing Managers) teams including but not limited to performance management, talent management and career development to ensure the achievement of sales targets and expense control management.
- Ensure proper preparation of the marketing plans for designated product(s) in accordance with strategy and direction by maximizing sales force measures as the best in relation to industry trends.
- Implementing the approved sales and marketing plans for each product, evaluating the results of the plan and the reaction, whether by distributors or consumers, and submitting a report on that to the commercial manager.
- Participating in the development of strategies and objectives of the department.
- Ensure effective allocation for material plan implementation of resources.
- Submitting monthly reports on sales, comparing them with goals, and identifying and analyzing deviations.
- Studying the risks and threats in the markets and on the company's products and presenting suggestions and alternative plans to reduce these risks and threats.
- Distributing sales goals to regional sales managers and categories according to the capabilities and absorption of each sales area and working to follow them.
- Providing suggestions and studies regarding opening new markets.
- Informing the management about developments in the markets as soon as possible so that the management is constantly informed of the course of things in the markets.
- Developing and managing the execution of short-term plans for implementing the approved objectives.
- Manage and supervise the implementation of the annual sales and marketing plan and take all necessary measures to achieve the desired growth of sales.
- Continuous communication with key customers to ensure meeting their expectations.
- Supervising the administrative and commercial relations with agents and customers and solve problems and differences, if any.
- Oversee and guide the process of preparing proposals for key customers to ensure price competitiveness, in a way that maintains.
- relationships with customers and enhances it .
- Managing and follow up the good sales forecasting and ensuring the implementation of proper sales forecasting and analysis.
- Ensure the availability of stocks from all items during the year to satisfy customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business.
- 15 years’ total experience with minimum 7 years’ in FMCG sector.
- Marketing experience is mandatory.
- Fluent English, Arabic languages (both spoken and written).
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical orientation, and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in AMS and analysis tools.
- Hard worker, team player, and multitask person.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.