MSELECT is currently looking for an Accountant to work in Erbil for a local healthcare centre. You must have at least 7 years of experience in the field of accounting. Fluency in English is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing strategies for distributing appropriate accounting data
- Optimising and bench marking various portions of the company’s activities as appropriate.
- Periodic analysis and reporting of financial performance
- Review and update accounting codes
- Ensure financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet corporate objectives and regulatory body requirements.
- Preparing cash flow forecasts to accommodate the growth strategy.
- Formulate financial policies and plans to facilitate corporate stability and growth.
- Provide overall direction for the finance, accounting, tax, insurance, budget, and credit functions.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Assist in annual audit process
- Education: Finance/Accounting/Business
- Previous Experience in Year & Field: Minimum 7 years
- Language Skills: English is essential, Arabic and Kurdish are advantageous
- Computer Skills: Good web and MS Office skills and emailing skills are essential
- Organisational Skills: Good management experience
- (6) Days per week & (8) hours per day (Starting from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm);
Travel for work or any other activities (Inside or outside Kurdistan):
- Coming and leaving ticket will be purchased by us, as well as tickets to home country for annual vacation.