Mselect is looking to hire a Human Resources Specialist for one of it's multi sector clients in Erbil. The main scope of this role is to coordinate the Human Resources activities and personnel of the entities of the company and prepare the payrolls. Minimum of 5 years of experience is required with fluency in Kurdish, English and Arabic.
- Providing support for senior management in recruitment planning and identifying vacancies.
- Creating job descriptions for new positions and regularly reviewing and updating available ones.
- Issuing job offers to candidates and coordinating joining date.
- Conducting new employee orientation.
- Coordinating the evaluation/appraisal system for new and existing staff.
- Communicating performance review results to senior management.
- Based on the appraisals outcome, recommending staff development plan, career progression, promotions and termination.
- Communicating changes in status/remuneration to the respective employees.
- Designing a pay structure and regularly updating the salary and benefits scale.
- Ensuring employee remuneration is within the market range.
- Recommending pay adjustments as and when needed.
- Liaising with concerned employee and management to agree on departure date and exit procedures.
Learning and Development
- Liaising with managers to continually introduce and update learning programs.
- Working with managers on training needs analysis.
Systems and Reporting
- Ensuring proper implementation and communication of the HR policies and procedures to managers and employees.
- Working closely with managers to develop HR projects.
- Creating and maintaining an effective employee files and records system.
- Regularly reporting and communicating HR data; i.e. recruitment activities, headcounts reports.
- Managing day-to-day employee issues; this includes leave management and attendance system.
- Dealing with late attendance issues.
- Maintaining an effective and retrievable filing and archiving system.
- Miscellaneous tasks with the HR scope of work, as assigned by the line manager.
- Preparing, reviewing time records, leaves, absences and other additions, deductions.
- Preparing payroll sheets for companies as required by the company in the same manner.
- Inputting such data into computerized systems where suitable to process the payroll.
- Ensuring company social security and taxation payments are estimated correctly and paid in due time where applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Interpersonal, planning and communication skills.
- Experience in organizational management is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the HR field.
- Fluency in Kurdish, Arabic and English is required.