MSELECT is looking to hire a highly experienced Administration Manager for a large holding group of companies to be based in Erbil. Must have minimum 7 years’ experience in handling administration role within big companies and must be Fluent in English, Kurdish & Arabic
The Administration Manager will oversee office operations and administrative staff members. This position will be part of the management team, and will work closely with the Managing Directors and Administration Staff. This is a full-time position based in our Erbil office.
The roles and responsibilities of the position will include:
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Management of the HR team.
- Managing IT, Website specialists & Logistics team.
- General administration and support.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure the operations adhere to policies and regulations of the company.
- Preparations of monthly reports of the team to be provided for the Chairman
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in handling administration role within big companies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with budget planning, human resources, and IT management.
- Fluent in English, Kurdish & Arabic.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Passionate, proactive, reliable and trustworthy.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.