MSELECT are looking for an Administration Officer to be based in Baghdad for one of our clients a General Trading Company.
Purpose of the position:
To organize and coordinate office operations and procedures in the way that fulfill board requirements and other dept.’s needs in administrative aspects.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc., to organize related data and communication.
- Organize and follow up company`s phone costs and its expenditure.
- Manage and maintain IT activates in cooperation with an IT specialist.
- Handle and manage in-out letters and communication of board and insuring proper documentation.
- Preparation of travel activities, like booking flights and Visa issuing and etc., for whole group.
- Meeting preparation such as organizing time, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and other office equipment supplies.
- Supervising and monitoring support staff in the company.
- Follow-up organize visitors’ arrivals and guide them.
- Any other related requirement that asks by superior.
- Diploma in Administration or any other.
- Minimum 1 year experience in administrative field.
- Good knowledge of using computer programs especially MS office.
- Written and Verbal communication skills in Kurdish, Arabic, and English.
- Good knowledge in Computer programs especially Offices as well as internet browsing.