MSELECT is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for one of its major holding clients to be based in Erbil.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Organising and maintaining files and records.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Anticipating, organising and coordinating work flow through email and diary management, managing incoming and outgoing correspondence including email filtering according to priorities, ministerial Letters and meetings, and contact with other network offices.
- Making travel and guest arrangements.
- Providing quality customer service.
- Working in a professional environment.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings, functions and conferences, including Board Meetings.
- Managing company’s relationship with the clients for the Executive Team.
- Compiling with all company’s policies and procedures and statutory obligations as amended from time to time.
- Improving efficiency in the office.
- Taking meeting minutes, prepare correspondence and prioritise items that need attention.
- Preparing reports by collecting and analysing information and write reports.
- Fluency in Arabic, English and Kurdish is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or relevant.
- 3 years of experience in the same field.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.