One of the international companies in the automotive sector is looking for an Area Sales Manager that can manage the company's office in Basra, see more below:
- Organize the sales resources in number and competencies and manage these resources in terms of putting the adequate people in front of customers, assessing competencies, identifying and planning the development needs, and driving the sales effort
- Set KPIs, measure and monitor the sales performance of his organization on a collective and individual basis, and reinforce sales processes, both transactional and consultative
- In collaboration with Management and the Marketing, transform the commercial business objectives into customers action plans and individual action plans and ensure successful deployment of these plans
- Conduct customer qualification & segmentation exercise to target and qualify Customers/Prospects, and optimize sales efforts in line with customers ambitions and company targets
- Design, formalize (through commitments and processes) and apply channels policies to sell the Offer to Customers, and collaborate to design a competitive offer
- Ensure customer satisfcation and improve sales efficiency by applying the company’s sales methods and tools: Customers action plans, qualification & segmentation , CRM, Commercial policies, Customer trainings, Marketing & Sales alignment,Fleet management, etc.
- Understand and identify the needs of customers and uncover opportunities
- Achieve performance in selling the portfolio offer
- Support in Implementing Autocare Centers
- Coach the sales resources and participate actively in the planning and efficient organization of the day to day activities: appointments, meetings, trainings, promotion activities, customer events, action plans, projects review, quotations follow-up, prescription , pricing, contract forming, collaborative sales forecast,etc.
- In collaboration with the Sales & Logistics department, make sure order processing is completed and Customer is provided the adequate commercial and technical support
- Ensure an effective collaboration with the rest of the organization by providing them with, Customers, Competition, Copies/counterfeit and other market information, for the improvement of the marketing offer, the services offer, the commercial policy, the logistic offer, the quality of products and equipments, etc.
- Be the ultimate local face of Company to key Customers in the region you manage
- Act as Safety Driving & Environmental care Ambassador in your Region
- Administrative management of offices & warehouses in the area he manages
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree and above in Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration.
- 7 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Previous experience in Automotive Industry is a plus.