MSELECT is looking to hire a Camp Boss for a service company for an oilfield in the north of Zakho.
- Daily inspect and raise safety, hygiene, quality-control, quantity-control, food-cost, internal cleaning of store, kitchen, mess, accommodation, laundry, recreation, camps, hygiene, etc.
- Prepare daily goods of food cost, cleaning, disposable, and cost and report.
- Co-ordinate with department supervisors and chefs and give the necessary suggestion.
- Make sure stock in, stock out in stock card when goods are in and out from the store.
- Monitor all the activities.
- Review of safety quality control, food cost control-cleaning cost.
- Make sure that the expiry date, weigh & count of goods when the supply arriving to the camp. .
- Quality Control.
- Food Cost
- Check the daily food cost report.
- Check the daily room service report.
- Check the daily sales report.
- Standard operating procedures aim, scope, procedures, responsibility, identification, and irascibility, handling, storage of food items conditions, corrective, actions, monitor.
- Cleaning & sanitizing.
- 5 years of experience.
- Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.