MSELECT is looking to hire an Area Sales Manager with a minimum of 5 years of sales experience for one of its international FMCG clients in Furat Al Awsat (Najaf, Hilla and Karbala). The selected candidate will build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives.
- Select, develop, and coach a professional sales team to meet or exceed specific goals for profitable revenue growth
- Develop and implement annual sales plans by Account Executive and account.
- Implement the company's sales process to establish a culture of consultative selling to customer's decision-makers at all levels.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts.
- Pursue identified business prospects, participating actively in the planning and sales process for new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing resources and the sales leadership team to define overall sales strategy, and to develop products and solutions responsive to the customer's business.
- Apply research insights to provide compelling advertising solutions based on the company's business strengths.
- Coach Account Executives to build effective staff relationships that enable them to respond quickly to emerging customer opportunities, and provide for seamless execution of the company's business processes that exceed customer expectations.
- Encourage and requires high level teaming and collaboration skills to gain the committed and motivated efforts of the company's staff who do not report directly to the National Sales.
- Establish a planned program for sales coaching, working with Account Executives on all aspects of the sales process. Makes coaching sales calls with Account Executives to provide feedback, and to assist with large opportunities. Travels extensively to meet customers and to coach Account Executives in the field.
- Perform all other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business within the assigned account base.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
- High level of financial and business acumen
- Staff consulting and relationship building skills
- Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, databases)
- Executive presence to influence senior decision-makers
- Knowledge of advertising industry
- Minimum of five years of sales experience is required, with at least three years of sales management experience for global, national, or key strategic account business.
- Media advertising sales experience required.
- An MBA or Bachelor's degree in business marketing, economics or related field is preferred.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
“Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process."