MSELECT is looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer for an international holding group to be based in Baghdad, Iraq
- Reporting to the General Manager within the company level; Acquiring tasks in connection to the Chief Financial Officer within the Group level
- Leading in financial and accounting process of company while; planning, coordinating and controlling the business plans, budgeting, investment, development, cost control and expectation analysis
- Coordinating the creation of financial statements and the company’s annual report
- Organizing periodic meetings with finance managers of group companies and ensuring consolidation of reports that is expected from top management
- Contributing to the agenda of the board by preparing required presentations
- Controlling and monitoring of payments made from the company account
- Monitoring and planning activities carried out by the Treasury Department.
- Coordinating the creation of internal procedures and workflows to monitor the company’s ability to follow legal procedures and regulations
- Coordinating tax and financial audits
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in a relevant discipline.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Experience in Financial Affairs Departments of a production company and Trading Company
- Experience in Accounting, Finance, Budget , Tax and Foreign Trade areas
- Very good knowledge and experience of IFRS standards and Tax Legislation (GAAP)
- CPA or SMMM degree is required
- Experience in financial modelling, and expert in preparing and understanding financial statements
- Experience in financial risk analysis and reporting process
- Good command of English skills both written and spoken
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication, relationship and interpersonal skills,
- Developed management skills, strategic perspective, with business oriented thinking and acting
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.