MSELECT is looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer for an international FMCG client in Baghdad, minimum 5 years experience as a CFO with international companies. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Responsible to ensure that accounting activities are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, legal, regulatory, and organization procedures. Monitors department policies and procedures to ensure that the Finance Department supports the overall business objective.
- To develop Long Term and Short-Term Finance Strategies, Plan and Forecast in line with Group’s strategic business plans and the operating objectives.
- To develop and present detailed financial feasibility plan including capacity expansion projects, pricing strategy, cost structure and investment for various business scenarios.
- Monthly Review of Financial performance and ensure achievement of short-term and long-term operational and financial objectives in line with the company objectives.
- To ensure compliance with financial policies of the company and highlight areas of deviation and steps required to mitigate the risk.
- To implement a robust financial reporting system to monitor the performance, its flow of funds, adherence to the budget, expenditures, income, and other budgetary items.
- To develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit control, management, costing and accounting.
- To interact with cross-functional teams and address their financial information required for better decision making and controlling in line with business objectives.
- To be accountable for the development of employees reporting to him and next level.
- To be responsible for implementing vision and values of the group in his department.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors/Post graduate degree in Commerce Additional Degree CA/ICWA/ACCA/ICMA/CPA or MBA in Finance added advantage
- Top line and bottom line achievement.
- Growth rate in volumes, revenues and new markets.
- Working capital management.
- Cost savings and cost reduction programs.
- Change Management Planning & Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Driving Results
- Financial Compliance
- Financial planning and Analysis
- Product Knowledge
- Conflict Management
- Oracle/SAP ERP
- Self and Team Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Ownership and Accountability
- Risk Management
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process