MSELECT is looking to hire a Business Development Officer for a General Trading and Transportation Company to be based in Erbil.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Anticipating, organizing and coordinating work flow through email and diary management, managing incoming and outgoing correspondence including email filtering according to priorities, ministerial Letters and meetings, and contact with other network offices.
- Making travel and guest arrangements.
- Providing quality customer service.
- Working in a professional environment.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings, functions and conferences, including Board Meetings.
- Managing company’s relationship with the clients for the Executive Team.
- Compiling with all company’s policies and procedures and statutory obligations as amended from time to time.
- Improving efficiency in the office.
- Taking meeting minutes, prepare correspondence and prioritize items that need attention.
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information and write reports.
- University degree is required.
- Fluent in English.
- High qualification in communications skills.
- Very flexible on responding phone call and emails from 8:00 am to 12:00 am.
- Flexible in traveling from Erbil to Harir sub-district.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.