MSELECT is looking to hire a Chief Planning and Reporting Specialist for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the same role is required. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
- Responsible for the preparation of long-term and short-term business plans of the client
- Responsible for the monitoring of the client’s business plan implementation
- Preparing proposals for its optimization including budget adjustments processing
- Prepares the client’s budget forecasts and regular management reports on the implementation of the business plan of the client
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the same role
- High professional education degree is required
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Must have demonstrated managerial skills
- English and Kurdish fluency is a must
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.