MSELECT is looking for a Sales Supervisor for its client, a major distributor of cigarettes within all of Iraq. This position is opened in Baghdad Region, we looking for candidates who has minimum 3 years of experience in Managing sales field.
Sales Supervisor Job Duties:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Selling to Customer Needs.
- Motivation for Sales.
- Sales Planning.
- Building Relationships.
- Coaching, Managing Processes.
- Market Knowledge.