Mselect is looking to hire a Commissioning Manager for a major local holding company in the Kurdistan Region. Minimum 15 years of experience in construction.
- Key role in directing the terminal team to develop the test & commissioning procedures.
- Manage & supervise the commissioning of various systems of the Terminal
- Work closely with various stakeholders including the Project Manager, Engineering Managers, and the Construction Team to provide subject-matter expert advice and leadership.
- Responsible for functionally developing, managing and delivering the means and methods of the commissioning execution strategy schedule and cost.
- Lead & direct all commissioning activity for a project including the lead staff position responsible for and directing all commissioning activities at the site.
- Ensures best practices by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning, preservation and maintenance processes and systems considering and including: contractual requirements, project and construction schedule, reliability, maintenance, materials management and change management.
- Establishes system boundaries, scopes of work, and turnover / commissioning execution plans.
- Communicates turnover / commissioning roles and scope for members of design and construction teams; understands the commissioning test plans/protocols, and coordinates and/or attends design, construction and operability reviews.
- Provide input on as-built drawing preparation and management documentation.
- Be involved & participate in vendor supplier, and/or subcontractor meetings to resolve issues.
- Minimum 15- 20 year experience in Construction new builds/upgrades and conversion with at least 5 years as Commissioning Manager.
- Have worked in similar roles in fuel terminal.
- Experience in developing and implementing detailed commissioning execution plans and skid-built construction techniques
- Functional knowledge of pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and maintenance technology
- Willingness and ability to travel on a short notice both internationally and domestically and to accept short and long term assignments.
- Experience in project risk review and follow-up for mitigation planning and execution
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve business and project results.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Good leadership, planning, organizing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.