|Job Title:||Completion Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||David Bernard|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The Completion Supervisor has overall wellsite responsibility for the supervision of all completion operation. Provides HSSE and operations leadership with the junior staff and contractors.
• Leader of the wellsite team with overall responsibility for conducting well operations in a safe and efficient manner
• Plans operations and prepares the completion program for each well.
• Monitor material inventory for all completion equipment.
• Prepares completion sub-assemblies and ships them to the RigSite.
• Coordinates with service companies for the timely provision of equipment and services.
• Prepares post well completion reports, including well status information and documents for handover to Operations Department.
• Ensures compliance with comapny's policies and standards
• Leads safety meetings and service company pre-job safety meetings to ensure good communication at all times
• Identifies high risk situations, documents them, and adopts risk mitigation approach
• Implements the application of the Permit-To-Work System at the rig site
• Conducts Safety Drills related to well control and other potential hazards involved in well operations
• Participates in HSE and non-conformance event investigations and reporting as required
Planning and Operations
• Ensure that the daily completion report is complete, final well summaries are documented in accordance with the final well bore schematic and provided to company Stakeholders.
• Ensures well control event preparedness
• Work with drilling team to develop and prepare completion program.
• Prepare scope of work for and participate in technical evaluations when tendering completion equipment / service and other services are required.
• Ensure inventory in correct and materials used are correctly accounted for.
• Verifies adherence to instructions and procedures as per the approved program in place
• Organizes pre-job meetings on site (Operations and Safety)
• Prepares completion sub-assemblies and ensures all ID’s/OD’s, create sub-assembly data sheets
• Responsible for checking all completion equipment and tools on site after delivery to ensure readiness (QA/QC)
• Assist when required the company CWT operations (supervision, reporting, etc.)
• Helps manage company Completion inventory in conjunction with warehouse
• Daily calls and communication with the CWI Superintendent in town
• Prepares Daily Reports during all Completion operations (DWR)
• Prepares Daily Cost Tracker during all CWI operations (DCR)
• Documents within 24 hours any failure or incident report (in SYNERGY where access possible)
• Discusses program changes with CWI team being proactive in improvement suggestions
• Initiates the Management of Change (MOC) process when required and communicates the issue to the CWI Superintendent
Training and Development
• Mentors CWI operators and junior staff at the wellsite
• Assesses preparedness for well control events by conducting regular drills
• Regular H2S drills to ensure all personnel on location are aware of their roles and responsibilities
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Completions.
• A valid Level 4 Supervisor Well Control Certificate
• A valid H2S ticket
• Safety courses required to carry out work at site and in accordance with company policy and as required by Country law and regulations
• Engineering Degree.
• Demonstrates commitment to HSSE policy and statement and knows and understands expectations as detailed in the HSSE Management System
• Develops highly positive relationships with both field and office teams
• Demonstrates highly effective communication skills e.g. operational reporting, high visibility, working relationships
• Looks beyond the obvious in problem solving
• Applies sound judgement in decision making – communicates with the CWI Superintendent in relation to unplanned/non-routine activities
• Ensures cost effective use of services and equipment
• Maintains a strong focus on progress towards achievement of objectives
• Demonstrates a high level of competence in leading others